Spiritual Wellness for Life bridges spirituality with physical health and wellness.
To be spiritually well, a balance of the
- Physical (our body’s needs- diet, nutrition, activity, rest, care and maintenance)
- Mental (our thoughts and beliefs),
- Emotional (experiencing our feelings), and
- Spiritual (our connectedness to inner self)
is not an option, it is a necessity. It is about reconnecting and realigning to the innate aspect of ourselves that is the essence of love.
What allows an individual to completely heal and regain their sense of wellness is exploring and healing the thought processes, beliefs, emotions, and our ability to connect with ourselves.
“Our life is either derived from a love-based reality or a fear-based one. When we reconnect with love, miracles happen in our life.”
– Dr. Dolores Fazzino, DNP, RN
The author of Spiritual Wellness for Life, Dr. Dolores Fazzino teaches the art of self-love and the basics of how to live a more connected life while she shares stories from her personal and professional life where forgiveness, transformation, and healings have occurred. Her newest book, HELP! How do I get the most out of my Healthcare Experience, is a hands-on, practical guide to becoming empowered and taking ownership of your health. It is a MUST have resource for individuals to maneuver through the healthcare system.
Dr. Dolores Fazzino also works with individuals and groups to realign the mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical parts themselves to create complete health and wellness.
Dr. Dolores offers:
- Individual One-Day-Intensive for those ready to break through limiting issues preventing you from moving forward in your life
- Intuitive counseling and energy healing coaching sessions providing the bridge to reconnect you to your own ability to heal
- Group Retreats in Mount Shasta, San Diego, Sedona, and Brazil for discovering yourself and staying connected in a luxurious and safe environment.
Dr. Dolores Fazzino resides in Southern California.
For more information please contact Dolores@SpiritualWellnessforLife.com